NOC & Support Engineer
As a NOC & Support Engineer, you will be part of the 24/7 NOC team working in shifts.
You will have complete visibility and responsibility to Teridions’ state-of-the-art innovative GCN (Global Cloud Network), working closely with our various cloud service providers, global partners, DevOps and Support.
If you have 24/7 NOC experience, preferably within the SaaS, Networking or Security domains and If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment – we invite you to join Teridion and be part of our continued success!
- Networking knowledge – CCNA level
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues in the networking and/or security domains
- Working with CRM (SFDC preferred), owning case lifecycles and exceeding SLAs
- English – Exceptional reading, writing and speaking levels
- Customer-facing skills, ability to work well and excel in a fast-paced dynamic team
- Experience with web/security technologies (Web and Applications Servers, Firewalls, ADCs)
- Experience working with various monitoring tools, such as Nagios, Catchpoint, Zabbix, etc.
- Scripting – Advantage
- Linux OS administration – Advantage