Devops Engineer- Ops
Teridion is a WAN service built on the public cloud, with fast setup, global coverage, unbounded bandwidth and horizontal scale. We deliver circuit-like WAN performance and reliability with the speed and scale of the cloud to enterprises and SaaS providers worldwide. Our auto-optimizing, self-healing network identifies the best performing routes possible, instantiating cloud routers wherever needed to realize the routes, and then automatically adjusts those routes as conditions change.
Founded in 2014, Teridion is a dynamic & growing startup company with headquarters and development offices located in Petah-Tikva, Israel.
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer, with strong technical knowledge and experience, that acts extremely well as a team player, to join our DevOps team. The individual will be responsible for the development and management of Teridion’s production environment, deployment pipelines, system monitoring, configuration, and integrations with multiple cloud providers.
Our distributed system is fully deployed on public cloud, it consists of many microservices, multiple databases and a Kafka platform.
In this position you will:
- Deliver a 24 service to Teridion customers - SaaS production
- Work in collaboration with RnD to deliver new features and services into production
- Act as an escalation point for NOC and support teams
- Perform periodical on-call duties
- Automate software deployment pipeline
- Develop and operate monitoring tools
- Administrate and operate multi-cloud infrastructure.
- Monitor service stability, performance and troubleshoot service issues
- At least 3 years of proven experience in 24/7 production operations as well as multi-cloud environments (GCP/AWS/Azure etc.).
- Profound knowledge in Linux/Unix systems.
- Experience in writing scripts using Python/Java/Ruby/GO/Bash.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline including design and implementation (Jenkins / Teamcity)
- Proficiency in configuration tools (Ansible/Chef/Puppet etc.) as well as version control tools (git/mercurial etc.)
- Profound knowledge in monitoring environments, methodologies and agent architecture.
- Proven experience with at least one of the following technologies: Kafka, elasticsearch, Neo4j, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in networking (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS etc.) - Advantage.
- Bsc in computer science or other relevant fields - Advantage