Teridion is a WAN service built on the public cloud, with fast setup, global coverage, unbounded bandwidth, and horizontal scale. We deliver circuit-like WAN performance and reliability with the speed and scale of the cloud to enterprises and SaaS providers worldwide. Our auto-optimizing, self-healing network identifies the best performing routes possible, instantiating cloud routers wherever needed to realize the routes, and then automatically adjusts those routes as conditions change. Founded in 2014, Teridion is a dynamic & growing startup company with headquarters located in San-Francisco, CA, and development offices located in MIXER Herzliya, Israel.
What should you expect while working as an Automation engineer?
Here in Teridion, the teams are working based on the Agile environment in Feature teams, and our Automation platform is based on Java. All the developers are taking part in writing automated tests for their features. Therefore, they are responsible for covering all new features in automation tests as part of the development of new features.
As an Automation Engineer, your main role is to support the development process by creating new building blocks in the automation framework, to maintain a high level of feature coverage during the regression process while creating simple to use libraries and tools that ease the day to day tasks.
- Design, improve and maintain Automation Infrastructure components to ensure fast and quality CI/CD processes
- Implement strong infrastructure solutions for complex features on a SAAS management system
- Monitor and analyze the ongoing regression process, collect test metrics and generate reports
- Be creative and innovative, build tools to support dev environments and release procedures
What we are looking to find in your employment experience?
- At least 3 years of SW Engineering experience with an Object-Oriented Programming language (Java/C++/C#/etc..)
- Automation testing experience (methodologies, tools, and processes)
- Experience with a Software source control system (Git/Mercurial)
- Basic knowledge in Linux/Unix operating systems
- Ability to multitask, display flexibility, and work independently. Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to see the big picture and at the same time to pay attention to details
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in CI/CD process and Test Management Systems - advantage
- Understanding of the networking principles (e.g. DNS, routing) - advantage
- Familiar with Cloud Providers technologies - advantage.