About The Position
Teridion is the provider of leading cloud-based global high-performance network platform, and SASE enabler. What we envisioned five years ago is what enterprises need today. The workplace has changed, and more than ever, enterprises need our platform to transform the way they connect to sites, users and applications.
At Teridion we are rebuilding the network from the ground up as a high performing network connectivity, bypassing peering agreements and internet infrastructure limitations, with the mission statement that everyone deserves a performance driven network connectivity.
What should you expect while working as Assistant Controller at Teridion?
We are looking for a passionate, one of a kind, success driven Assistant Controller.
Assistant Controller at Teridion is a unique position, which combines financial reporting ownership along with significant cross-company business & FinOps aspects, requires a true team player for tied cross-company collaboration, deep professional knowledge & strong analytical skills. The candidate will report directly to the Company’s Controller.
· Owner of the monthly, quarterly and annually financial statements closing process
· Owner of Finance related operations (Billing, Collection & Vendor Payment)
· Key role in preparation of monthly reporting packages (i.e Forecast, BvA, Reports to VCs.)
· Support the Company’s controller with FinOps Management & product margin improvement effort
· Key role in the company’s cross-company SOC Implementation & processes control
· Lead efficiency and automation of financial processes and systems.
· Work closely with our IL & US Bookkeeping Team
· Key Liaison with external auditors
· Owner of governmental grants quarterly reporting
· Maintain compliance with IL & US tax regulations (such as: Federal tax, state tax, sales tax, VAT etc.)
· Maintain & Analyze Sales Team Backlog
· CPA with at least 3 years of experience at a Big 4 accounting firm (Hi-Tech department)
Required Professional Knowledge:
· Knowledge and experience with US-GAAP.
· knowledge of Israeli & US Tax reporting
· Hebrew – mother tongue level
· English – fluently
Computer/Information Systems Knowledge
· Office with strong Excel skills - Mandatory
· Experience with NetSuite – an Advantage
· Independent & Proactive
· Organized & Detailed Oriented.
· Ability to work at a high-pressure environment and multi-tasking
· Team player