About The Position
Teridion is the provider of leading cloud-based global high-performance network platform, and SASE enabler. What we envisioned five years ago is what enterprises need today. The workplace has changed, and more than ever, enterprises need our platform to transform the way they connect to sites, users and applications.
At Teridion we are rebuilding the network from the ground up as a high performing network connectivity, bypassing peering agreements and internet infrastructure limitations, with the mission statement that everyone deserves a performance driven network connectivity.
What should you expect while working as a NOC Engineer?
The support team at Teridion is a critical part of our success. The NOC (Network Operations Center) engineers are responsible for monitoring and supporting Teridion’s production environment, as well as being the first-tier support for our customers. The NOC engineers have complete visibility and responsibility for Teridion's state-of-the-art innovative GCN (Global Cloud Network), working closely with DevOps, Cloud Service Providers, and our customers.
If you are an experienced NOC engineer, preferably with a networking background, and If you are interested
in working in a fast-paced, dynamic 24/7 work environment - Then we invite you to join Teridion and be part of our continued success!
Serve as the technical point of contact for Teridion’s Global customers
Monitor Teridion production and staging environment
Integrate and collaborate with the DevOps & R&D teams in the production environment.
Ensure Teridion network and customers service meet its high standards and SLA
• Familiarity and experience with monitoring platforms and tools ( e.g SignalFx)
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Solid knowledge of Linux/Unix OS
• Knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals, and network principles (Routing, DNS)
• Experience in troubleshooting technical issues in the networking domain
• Great communications and teamwork skills.
• Proficient in English (both verbal and written skills).
• Ability to work well and excel in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Customer-facing experience supporting enterprise customers.
• Ability to assess and prioritize faults, and respond or escalate efficiently
• Ability to work a minimum of 3 shifts a week according to Teridion’s NOC operation as follows:
1. Morning Shift (06:45-15:30)
2. Evening Shift (14:45-23:30)
3. Night Shift (22:45-07:30)
· Experience in Bash/Python scripting and log analysis.
· Familiarity with Cloud Service Providers Infrastructure e.g. AWS and Google
· Experience with web technologies (Web Servers, Applications Servers).
· Experience with CRM systems
· Networking knowledge at the CCNA/CCNP level