Cloud Router Developer
About The Position
Teridion is the provider of leading cloud-based global high-performance network platform, and SASE enabler. What we envisioned five years ago is what enterprises need today. The workplace has changed, and more than ever, enterprises need our platform to transform the way they connect to sites, users and applications.
At Teridion we are rebuilding the network from the ground up as a high performing network connectivity, bypassing peering agreements and internet infrastructure limitations, with the mission statement that everyone deserves a performance driven network connectivity.
What should you expect while working as a Cloud Router Developer?
Take an active part in company’s critical systems including design and develop core product components
Conduct design and code reviews
• Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences field from recognized academic institutions.
• 3-10 years of proven experience as a software engineer
• At least 2 years of experience in C\C++
• Knowledge in networking protocols
• Experience in Linux or other UNIX based systems programming
• Good knowledge of data structures
• Excellent analytic skills
• Good interpersonal skills, Team player
• High level of English
Experience in multithreading, performance, and memory optimization
Experience in agile development
Experience in secured network communication.