About The Position
Teridion is the provider of a leading cloud-based global high-performance network platform, and SASE enabler. What we envisioned five years ago is what enterprises need today. The workplace has changed, and more than ever, enterprises need our platform to transform the way they connect to sites, users and applications.
At Teridion we are rebuilding the network from the ground up as high-performing network connectivity, bypassing peering agreements and internet infrastructure limitations, with the mission statement that everyone deserves performance-driven network connectivity.
What should you expect while working as a Front End Developer?
Here in Teridion, the team is working in an Agile environment in Feature teams. Our product portal is written in Angular 2+. You will be reporting to your Agile Team Leader.
- Build and maintain the company’s pioneering product and the interface for Teridion’s customers
- Take ownership of a big code base, read, understand, improve existing code and develop automation tests.
- Communicate with several teams (R&D, Product, Ops) to achieve multiple goals at the same time.
What we are looking to find in your employment experience?
• 3+ years using any framework/library (AngularJS, Angular 2+, React, Vue) or vanilla JS
• 3 years of experience in HTML5, CSS (Sass / LESS)
• Experience with REST APIs
• Team player, Self-learning skills, multitasking
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good English level.
Nice to have 🙂
• Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences from recognized academic institutions
• Experience with Unit-Testing
• Experience in agile development
• 3rd party APIs (Google, AWS)
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with Redux