Manual QA Engineer
About The Position
Teridion is the provider of a leading cloud-based global high-performance network platform, and SASE enabler. What we envisioned five years ago is what enterprises need today. The workplace has changed, and more than ever, enterprises need our platform to transform the way they connect to sites, users and applications.
At Teridion we are rebuilding the network from the ground up as high-performing network connectivity, bypassing peering agreements and internet infrastructure limitations, with the mission statement that everyone deserves performance-driven network connectivity.
What should you expect while working as a QA Developer?
· Perform manual tests for all Teridion's main components, in complex environments.
· Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved.
· Be customers advocate inside the company.
· 4+ years of proven experience as QA engineer
· Proven experience in testing large and complex systems.
· Experience in networking protocols (such as TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, GRE, and SSL).
· Deep knowledge of Linux.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Experience in tools, methods, and QA processes.
· Proven experience translating use cases and technical specifications into test cases.
· Experience with HTTP/REST protocols and SQL/NoSQL databases.
· Experience with agile methodology.
· Fluent English
· Experience with Distributed Solutions such as Cloud solutions
· Experience in creating High-end Performance tests for networking systems.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously.
· Experience with scripting languages: bash/Perl/Ruby/Python.
· Ability to multi-task, display flexibility, and work independently.
· Desire and ability to learn new skills and improve upon current skills.
· Team player.