About The Position
About the job
Teridion, a superior cloud-based global connectivity platform were her networks delivers high performance WAN as a service to enterprise customers worldwide is looking for an energetic, technical, experienced networking engineer to join our global company.
The network engineer will lead the execution of wide range of projects while addressing customer’s technical needs during the onboarding lifecycle. The ultimate candidate must be a team player with “can do” attitude, a dedicated, ambitions and self-drive. The role includes A wide range of tasks in front of the internal factors in the company in order to provide maximum value to our customers and increase customer satisfaction.
· To work with our customers and partners both on the pre and post-sale stages
· Own customer technical onboarding execution
· Work closely with RnD on a wide range of topics that related to networking
· Testing the integration of the Teridion solution with 3rd party network vendors
· Support interfaces within the company
· At least 5 years experience as a networking engineer with real hands-on experience
· Strong knowledge in networking protocols such as TCP/UDP, GRE, BGP, MPLS, OSPF, and IPSec, etc.
· knowledge of LINUX/Unix operating systems
· Solid Experience with designing, implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting complex networking environments such as Data-Centers and ISP environments
· Excellent customer communication skills
· Excellent technical aptitude and an eagerness to broaden technical base as it relates to overlay networks and cloud networking infrastructure
· Ability to work collaboratively with multiple interfaces: DevOps, RnD, product management, pre-sales and customers/partners
· Self-sufficient capabilities to design and build network testing environment with 3rd party vendors
· High English proficiency with verbal and written communication skills
● Experience with cloud network infrastructures
● Relevant certifications
● Programing capabilities (e.g. Bash, Ansible, Python)