Teridion, Inc. (“Teridion”), complies with the U.S.-EU Privacy Shield Framework Principles, including the Supplemental Principles and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce (collectively, the “Principles”). Teridion has certified that it adheres to the Principles with respect to its services and certain Personal Data (as defined below) transferred from the European Union (“EU”) and Switzerland to Teridion in the United States (“U.S.”). This Policy sets forth the standards under which Teridion will treat such Personal Data. To learn more about the Principles and to view Teridion’s certifications, please visit: https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
Teridion may be required to disclose Personal Data to the extent required to meet a legal obligation, including national security or law enforcement obligations and applicable law, rule, order, or regulation.
Teridion’s Collection & Use of Personal Information
Teridion may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We collect this information in order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our products and services
- Promotional email about new products, special offers or other information
- Market research purposes
- Customizing the website according to your interests
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes
By accessing the website at http://teridionlegacy.wpengine.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Teridion’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Teridion’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Teridion at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Teridion’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Teridion makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Teridion does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Teridion or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Teridion’s website, even if Teridion or a Teridion authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Teridion’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Teridion does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Teridion may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Teridion does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Teridion may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
Teridon will only collect Personal Data covered by this Policy that is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used, and only use such Personal Data in a way that is compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized. Teridion will take reasonable steps to ensure that such Personal Data is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use.
Inquiries and complaints relating to Teridion’s treatment of Personal Data and its compliance with the Principles may be directed to:
300 Brannan St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Last Updated: March 1, 2017